Tuesday 1 April 2014

On the way to Johannesburg !!











Its  an amazing feeling to know that I have been selected to be part of CSC 12 Team going to Johanneburg / Mafeking.There are 15 of us in the Team and are a Wonderful bunch. Its so exciting to hear each of them speak and share their experiences in IBM. The term BIG gets easily defined and understood when you hear someone having spent 25 years in the company !! :). There was a One on One Team introduction with the other team member of the pair Introducing you to the entire team. Isn't that awesome to hear from another person about your own self !. As part of the prep work we are to learn/complete several topics / courses / trainings etc. Trust me if I did this much during my Engineering days I reckon it was a sure shot 1st rank ! #ibmcsc #mafeking #SA12

1 comment: